We are a fast growing eCommerce services and software development company comprised of talented girls and boys who love creating. We’re a leader in the Canadian market and we’re expanding globally. We help make eCommerce better for our planet, we help our clients navigate the new retail landscape, and we help each other. Our people are our greatest asset and, as we grow, we want to make sure we find the right people to join the Demac Team.
Demac Media is looking for a strong strategic mind to join our company and help lead the User Experience optimization work as part of our Merchant Success team. This work involves collaborating closely with our commerce strategy & design teams, in addition to our customers in the optimization of their site’s user experience with focus on driving CRO as well as best practice UX.
This role is for creative leaders specializing in website user experience who can collaborate well with colleagues, manage a team of specialists, as well as work directly with customers to identify and build a plan to accomplish objectives.
- Manage internal, client and partner UX Day-to-day
- Prepare UX Audits, Implement Strategic Initiatives and Research Retail best practices
- Create, monitor and report on A/B tests and testing activities
- Support Scoping and Build initiatives as lead UX point of contact; includes driving discussion and creation of User Personas, Flows, Site Taxonomy and overall USer Experience Direction
- Assist Creative Director, Director of Strategy and VP, Merchant Success in UX issues, definition and implementations.
Are you ready to challenge yourself and grow with a kick-ass team? Demac Media offers competitive compensation, benefits, training opportunities, and a killer downtown Toronto office. Did we mention we like beer and pizza? If this sounds like something you’re interested in, send us an application.