Demac Media is a fast growing eCommerce services and software development company comprised of talented girls and boys who love creating! We’re a leader in the Canadian market and we’re expanding globally. We build and grow eCommerce businesses and our people are our greatest asset.
We are currently looking for someone who has experience developing and managing clients across the full spectrum of the customer lifecycle. While some new business development is expected, your primary focus will be on managing clients through day to day solutions and acting as a lead point of contact for ongoing customer relationship development initiatives. This is the perfect role for a talented individual to gain tremendous experience, and earn a key position in our company to help drive our growth strategy.
What you will be responsible for:
- Liaise between client and agency, managing day-to-day communications, including Contact Reports, meeting agendas, client inputs and feedback, approvals, project milestones and status reports
- Identify cross-sell opportunities with existing clients to further embed our solutions within our customer’s document workflow processes.
- Support the implementation of solutions that drive customer loyalty and adoption across our user base.
- Prepare thorough, accurate and consistent work to clients, reflective of the Demac’s quality standards
- ·Vet and prepare client feedback for internal teams in order to maximize efficiency and ensure quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service oriented manner
- Builds solid relationships with existing customers to position Demac as a valuable and trusted commerce and technology solution provider.
- Develops a strong understanding of how our products work, how our customers use them and being able to effectively deliver solutions for our client’s specific needs.
- Helps us achieve our most important goal – creating successful Clients.
- 3-5 years of account management, project management, or client service experience with a software company.
- Post-secondary education from a university or community college or equivalent work experience.
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to hit the ground running.
- Exceptional attention to detail, positive attitude and aptitude for learning new skills.
- Strong ability to execute and desire to learn and acquire the knowledge to deliver on goals and targets.
- Experience and success with solution strategies.
Nice To Haves
- Previous experience working with Ecommerce technology solutions.
- Shopify and/or Magento knowledge and working understandings
- Previous experience in web or computer development
- Previous knowledge and experience of agile startups.
- Previous knowledge / experience working with document automation solutions.
If you like a fast-paced work environment that is fun, creative, and collaborative, if you want to work at a place that truly cares for its people, and if you enjoy hanging out with office dogs, we’d love to chat!